Abundance sometimes comes as "stuff" (needed or wanted items) rather than cash. Often you can obtain items you want for pennies on the dollar, or even free . This keeps more funds available for the “jars” system or other savings system you may employ. Keep your eyes open and allow what you need to come into your life experience.
Some excellent venues for obtaining what you need are:
- Farmer’s markets
- Flea markets/public markets
- Bartering services or products through your business
- Freecycle.org and Craigslist.com
- Second-hand stores
- “Curb Shopping”: I once had a friend who found a sterling silver Tiffany candlestick in a pile of throw-aways on a curb.
- Foreclosure sales and real estate auctions
- Police dept. sales (autos and other goods)
- Gifts from friends, family, or neighbors
Keep yourself open to receiving, and magical things will happen!